Salmon Sushi & Grilled Chicken Ramen @ Sushi Tei

Salmon sushi! I can eat like.... 20 of this! And I don't find better salmon sushis than the ones at Sushi Tei! The salmon is cut nicely and I can't taste the vinegar in the rice (like I always taste in sushis at other sushi stores). I'll give it 9 out of 10!


Another salmon sushi is salmon mentai sushi. The salmon was half baked and covered with creamy sauce. The sauce is a bit sour, salty. Nicely cooked! I'll give it 8 of 10.



Another Sushi Tei's menu is many kind of ramens. I never actually like ramens, but I like this one - Grilled Chicken Ramen. The noodle was thin and mild. The soup taste very nice. It also consists of bean sprouts, and nice things I don't know what it is called in English. Too bad, the chicken doesn't seem like it is grilled, more like boiled. I'll give it 7 out of 10.

No comments: